Makes 12 cookies
- ⅔ c. Organic brown sugar of your choice
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ c. butter, melted and cooled. (I use Kerrigold)
- ½ c. gluten-free flour (coconut, almond, rice or wheat flour will work)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 c. unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1 c. hemp hearts
- ½ c. dried cranberries (sulfate free)
- ½ c. dark chocolate chips
- Mix together sugar, egg and butter.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, cinnamon, hemp hearts, coconut, cranberries and chocolate chips.
- Combine and mix well.
- Drop, in spoon-sized amounts, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until just baked through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10 minutes before using a flipper to remove from cookie sheet. Cool completely on wire rack.